1) Club Rules apply unless specified to the contrary by the following rules.
2) Games will be played with a 28.5" basketball and a 9’ basket.
3) All players must play Man-to-Man defense. Zone defense is prohibited.
4) Double teaming is prohibited unless the offensive player in control of the ball is in the 3-second lane.
5) Backcourt defense is prohibited.Defensive players cannot pressure the offensive players once they have gained possession of the ball in the backcourt. The ball must cross into the frontcourt before a defensive player can pressure the ball. If the offensive team loses control of the ball in the backcourt, the defensive team cannot take possession of the ball until it crosses the halfcourt line.
a) EXCEPTION: Backcourt defense is permitted in the last 2 minutes of the game.
6) On any violation of Rule 3, 4 or 5 above, the referee will stop the game and award the ball to the offensive team out of bounds. A team's 3rd warning (and each successive warning) will result in a two shot technical foul with the offensive team keeping possession of the ball.